One stage closed circuits grinding
1. Cyclone and one-stage ball mill form a closed circuit grinding-classification system. The advantages of this system are less occupied area, high efficiency of classification, easy regulated sand-return load, more reasonable composition of overflow size;
2. According to the requirements of overflow size, density, sand-return load and ore grinding density, choose the cone of different angle; choose exact overflow pipe and underflow opening.
Two stage closed circuits grinding or concentrates (middlings) regrinding and classification
1. Reasonable structural design and highly smoothed inner surface reduced the inner flow disturbance of hydrocyclone, highly increasing the efficiency and precision of classification.
2. hydrocyclone has been applied on nonferrous metal mine, acquiring much experience and data at site. we can provide professional and customized design for special requirements.
Thickening and dehydration of concentrates (tailings)
1. Through combining hydrocyclone with thickener and filter, thickening and dehydration can be accomplished efficiently. After thickening by hydrocyclone, the underset density is increased, which contributes to filtration. Meanwhile, decreasing of overflow density lightens load of thickener.
2. Hydrocyclones of small-angle cone or multi-cone are usually applied, which can acquire high underset density.
- Simple structure, low cost, easy installation and operation;
- Small volume, less covered, high capacity, low operational cost;
- Easy treating technic, convenient management;
- Wide application, fine wear-resistance, long service life;
- High classifying precision, high efficiency;